We are always looking for skilled passionate people who love what they do.
If you’re a designer, we review portfolios on an ongoing basis. Email online portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept physical portfolios on Fridays. We require a minimum of three days to review your work. Please enclose a resume and provide arrangements for pickup.
For all other applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.
Junior Graphic/UI Designer
Company Description:Gilmour Craves is a leading Bay Area branding and web communications firm. Our client roster features top-tier businesses, that ranges from B-to-B to consumer products. Our office is open-plan, modern, and collegial. We collaborate, work hard, produce excellent work, and have fun together along the way.
Job Description:We’re looking for a top-tier graphic designer with a minimum of 3 years of working experience. Individual must have strong working knowledge of both print and web development — design and production. Organization, and project management are an integral part of this position as are strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop websites, branded programs, and logotypes
- Participate in client meetings and understand client requirements
- Work alongside project managers, designers, copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Formal design training / BA in Graphic Design
- A passion for current design trends coupled with an understanding of user experience
- High level of proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Sketch and InVision for website prototyping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented with excellent consulting, problem solving, and communication skills
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, motivated, and confident
- Hands on, “get it done” personality and management style
Strong Design Skills
- Fluency in all areas of visual design with skills in UX design, typography, color, and layout.
- Experience in client communication and presentations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ensure visual consistency of customer experience and brand voice across various customer touch points
- Able to utilize project management tools such as DoneDone, Asana/BaseCamp
- Diligent in updating project managers
- Responsive to client inquiries
- Ability to take initiative and move projects forward
- Able to manage front-end developers and print production staff
- A competitive Bay Area base salary will be presented to the ideal finalist for the role
- Insurance coverage is provided through Kaiser Permanente
- Gilmour Craves is located at the foot of Potrero Hill in San Francisco
- There’s street parking and great restaurants all within walking distance
Our design process is open and collaborative. The intern will be expected to actively participate in this environment. Day-to-day duties will include design, critique, comping, presentation assistance, print and web artwork production, research and general office organization.
Hours per week:
20-25 (2 day minimum)
For all inquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org